Tiffany Newman, Clinical Aesthetician
Why is pumpkin great for anyone’s skin? Pumpkin is loaded with vitamin A, which helps with fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and acne! And even more benefits from everyone’s favorite fall treat:
• Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Fall into fresh skin with our Fall Special of a 60 minute Luxury Pumpkin Peel Facial! Our Pumpkin Enzyme peel promotes an even skin tone and clear complexion. Relax with a soothing and stimulating scalp massage followed by a hydrating facial massage using a luxurious pumpkin wine facial oil! Paired with a host of purifying and antioxidant ingredients, this treatment is sure to leave your skin glowing. To top it off our treat to you is a full size Arcona Pumpkin Body Lotion to take home! That’s a $37 value! This highly active body lotion is infused with pumpkin extracts and glycolic acid to help improve tonal quality and elasticity in the skin!
This limited time Fall Special is $145, book yours today by calling 649-3377